Pages

Friday 15 July 2016

Home work learning

Reading: Read for 10 min right 5 new words that you learnt. Done
Writing: Write a recount of your day on a google document or on a piece of paper.
Maths: Answer: 3,000 teams
Spelling: Copy each spelling words 4 times. Done
Reading:
Bassoon, cello, bugle, translucent, coils  
Spelling:

xylophone drum piano guitar harp horn saxophone banjo bagpipe clarinet

xylophone drum piano guitar harp horn saxophone banjo bagpipe clarinet

xylophone drum piano guitar harp horn saxophone banjo bagpipe clarinet

xylophone drum piano guitar harp horn saxophone banjo bagpipe clarinet

Writing:
This morning i woke up and made my bed brushed my teeth had a shower got changed vacuumed my room then i washed the dishes, weeded and water the garden then i went to Pak n
Save with my Nona to get some food for dinner.

In the afternoon when me and my Nona were going back home we were just around the corner from where she lives i saw a white shelf that someone threw away so then i told my Nona and she stopped the van and we both hopped out and took a look at it. My Nona decided to take it. It was really solid and she wanted to hang it outside the front so we could have somewhere to put our muddy shoes but instead we put it in my dad's room so he can put all of his clothes on it. After that i cleaned the  shelf and cleaned my dad's room then i went to my room and read some books.
At the end of my day i helped make dinner, we made butter chicken. And it was spot on then i helped do the dishes and when i was finished doing the dishes i got changed into my pj’s and then i brushed my teeth and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.