Pages

Friday 15 July 2016

Home work learning

Tuesday 12th 2016

Reading: Read for 10 min write down 5 new words that i learnt.Done
Writing: Write a recount of your day on a google document or on a piece of paper.
Maths: Answer:72
Spelling: Done

Meanings of words
Xylophone Answer: Musical instrument striking a row of wooden bars.
Drums: Answer: sounded by being struck with sticks or the hands.
Piano: Answer: a large keyboard musical instrument with a wooden case.
Guitar: Answer: a stringed musical instrument.
Harp: Answer:a musical instrument consisting of a frame supporting a graduated series of parallel strings.
Horn: Answer:a hard permanent outgrowth, often curved and pointed, found in pairs on the heads of cattle.
Saxophone: Answer:metal wind instruments with a reed like that of a clarinet.
Banjo: Answer:a stringed instrument of the guitar family.
Bagpipe: Answer: a musical instrument with reed pipes that are sounded by the pressure of wind emitted from a bag squeezed by the player's arm.
Clarinet: Answer: a woodwind instrument with a single-reed mouthpiece.

Reading: translucent,contemptible, markedly, abscond, impervious

Writing: This morning i made my bed and got ready to go to the hospital  for my pop. When we got there me my nona and my 2 brothers waited in the car well my pop was still in the hospital

In the afternoon on the way home we went to B.K and got some food for lunch. Then when we got home my non was making dinner well me and 2 brothers were reading our books.

Then we had dinner. When i was finished my dinner i brushed my teeth put my pj’s on and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.