Pages

Monday 11 July 2016

Home work learning

Reading: Read for 10 min right 5 new words that you learnt.
Writing: Write a recount of your day on a google document or on a piece of paper.
Maths: There 8 cups in each row.There are 8 rows of cups how many are there altogether.Answer:72
Spelling: Copy each spelling words 4 times.Done
Reading:
Bassoon,cello,bugle,translucent and coils  
Spelling:

xylophone drum piano guitar harp horn saxophone banjo bagpipe clarinet

xylophone drum piano guitar harp horn saxophone banjo bagpipe clarinet

xylophone drum piano guitar harp horn saxophone banjo bagpipe clarinet

xylophone drum piano guitar harp horn saxophone banjo bagpipe clarinet

Writing:
Today in the morning i woke up and made my bed brushed my teeth had a shower got changed vacuumed my room then i washed the dishes weeded the garden water’d the garden went to pak n
save with my grandma to get some food for diner.

In the afternoon of my day when me and my grandma were going back home and we were just around the corner from were she lives i saw a white shelf that someone threw away so then i told my grandma and she stopped the van and we both went out of the van and took a look at it.My grandma wanted to take so we did and she wanted because it was really solid and she wanted to hang it out side the front of the door so we could have some were to put our muddy shoes but insted we put it in my dads room so he can put all of cloths in it and on it. After that i cleaned the  shelf and cleaned my dad's room then i went into my room and red some books . And in the end of my day i helped make dinner butter chicken. And it was spot on then i helped do the dishes and when i was finished doing the dishes i got changed into my pj’s and then i brushed my teeth and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.