Pages

Thursday 7 April 2016

Tumanako_Reading Response Journal

Reading Response Journal


Title:Shelter from the wind

Author: Janice Marriott

Today I read about ………..Shelter from the wind

I feel ……… about what I read today because:I felt happy because Mrs nelis felt happy when she got her flower.

My favorite character was ………………. because:My favorite character was ropati because he was so kind that he gave his teacher a pink flower that matched her lipstick.

I would feel ………………… if the same thing that happened to my character, happened to me because:Happy won't be angry at me any more.

I think if the author decided to write another part to this story this is what will happen ………The teacher will be nice to Ropati

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.